I’m one of those who are currently using Google translator, for me, going between it and my Google chrome tabs really bothered me and it was like an unpaid job. Anyways here is a simple method which will help you to translate words, sentences and texts in real time without copying words and pasting them on Google translate.
- -You should have Google chrome browser installed on your PC or laptop and an google account.
- -go to this address: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- -Write on the search box “Google translator”
- -Click on add to chrome.
- -A confirmation message will be shown; click [add extension]
- -please Restart your browser.
- -when it opens again, press a right-click on the extension to change “My primary language“; it is appeared above in the right side of your browser ( check the last picture) keep it how it is, if your native language is English.
First option means that when you select a word or a phrase to be translated, a displayed icon will appear besides the selected text, by clicking on it a pop-up will appear with translation.
If you chose the second option an immediate pop-up will show up with translation when you select a word or a phrase. look at the picture.
To translate a text, select it and go to the Google translator extension icon; it is appeared above in the right side of your browser, click on it. An immediate pop-up will show up with full translation.
Hope i have been successful in illustrating this to you guys. feel free to like/dislike and don’t forget to comment or to share it with your friends.
Author: Technical For Web